Monday, November 30, 2009

Simple Kind of Life Dreaming



Well, I'm making the post now, just because I want to be in a better mood.


First off we have something Blue and postively delicious.
And is that Marlyn Manson I see? Yeah, please no. That's my limit of crazy men adoration. I don't know, maybe my color pallette is a little strange, but there's something mesmerizing about the drama and fit of the dress. Plus, I'm so pale the dead bride look would be perfect

Second, is the Lacy Bride (on the left, I have no idea how to get the pictures below the text), standing as something old from the Victorian Era. It's about the drama and mermaid fit for me. I do adore it.


The third is my something new. I really do adore the red dress. It's just totally beautiful, so formal and almost gothic romantic. I'm in love with the Red Hot Brides website I found it on, too.

The fourth is the gothic uber formal black dress. And between the drama and the plain irony of wearing a black dress is appealing to me. Ma famille would not approve.


The last is something more simple, but really quite pretty. The one shoulder embelishment is very pretty, along with the sweetheart neckline. Tres belle!


Well, that's enough dreaming for one day. I'm off to do some last minute homework. Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment