Friday, November 27, 2009

Diving in Headfirst.

Really, what the hell am I getting myself into?

I'm a hopeless romantic type, always wanted love, whether it was real or not, and I may not be totally convinced of its existence. But then again, there is definitely something in my heart, sitting there, making my heart beat faster, my lips smile harder, my cheeks blush redder than ever. Not normal.

Just as I was typing that, mon copain texted me, and I'm reminded of what I'm getting myself into, and then by the always lovely Keltie Colleen, the only blogger I follow on this website, I'm reminded about exactly how I will fall so hard and then my heart will shatter.

Hoahshit.

I've taken the entire boring day to let this thought simmer in my brain, and I concluded that, if I can put it in this blog, it'll make it real.

Maybe, just a little tinsy winsy bit, I think I'm in love with mon copain.

Well, that wasn't very confident, but I'm going to take it a day at a time. See how I feel tomorrow. But, i think it'll be the same. Most of all I don't want to be stupid and let this all pass me by or ignore how I feel. Maybe I'll embrace it. And on Tuesday I'll put it into spoken words. Being in love would be nice. I think it'll be a pretty color on me, too.

Well, I think I'm going blind for some reason. My vision is blurring, so I'm gonna stop. That can't be a good sign.

I actually wrote some of "Runs in the Family" (Click the romance novel link on the side) Three cheers for teenage angst.
Mood: Oddly Content
Song of the Day:

Btw, I have no idea why Lady Gaga, but the rah-rah-ah-ah-ah, roma-roma-ma-ma part keeps getting stuck in my head. GAGA-OO-LA-LA. i WANT YOUR LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I WANT YOUR LOVE.

CAPS RAAAAAAPE
PEACE, LOVE ROCK N' ROLL.

No comments:

Post a Comment