Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today the first winter snow fell, in tiny little flakes, drifting and swirling through the air. It made everything wet and cold, only dusting the ground, but it set the stage for the rest of my day. The smallest things make the biggest impact nowadays. So the rest of the day, while it snowed, I didn't change the radio station when all those cheesy christmas songs came on, or stare apethitcally out the window. It got me in enough holiday spirit that I ended up making cookies, which I think I broiled instead of baked. The first batch isn't entirely cooked. So I think I might get food poisening. I'm waiting for the sick feeling now. Oh, well.

Ma mere is out shopping and mon pere is at work, so I'm stuck at home with mon petite frere. Ugh. And his friend. Who just play COD ALL DAY! I swear I can see the graphics in my sleep. I should be doing geometry homework, or finishing a chapter in RITF, but nooooo. I'm reading fanfiction and baking cookies and blogging. Why? Because I can. Not having school empowers me. And because I have not an ounce of concentration.

I went to a friend's party last night and had a blasty blast. Everyone there was the most random motley crew of kids you could've picked. The only we really shared in common was music taste, Converse sneakers (I made a costom pare with purple zebra stripes, and, yeah, they're pretty bitchin), and DesandNate.

He makes me so angry I want to kill a magician and where him as an outfit travelling on a trip to hawaii!




Anyway, there's a sharp contrast from the preppy-perfect table I switch back and forth from at lunch, where everyone eats their lunch without a crumb misplaced, never swears, and wear purity rings, not that theres anything wrong with that, and my friends I was with last night. A poser-gay kid molested a friend and I and there was an Abby squared spooning session. It only makes me love the people I hang out more. And then we skateboarded in a giant methodist church parking lot. There was no expensive food, fancy clothes, or cups/plates, but that was one of the better nights of my life.

The point is: embrace the cheese, laugh, love, and live a little. A little bit of fun never hurt anyone. And you don't need money or beauty to have a good time. It's time to take off your serious panties and put on the frilly polka dot thong. Do it!

Oh, and if you don't like what you read, go somewhere else, like a less honest, boring blog.

Peace, Love and Rock n' Roll!
Song of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment