Tuesday, July 6, 2010

KIss. My. Sass.

So, guess who's single again? Who else other than myself. It felt odd at first, until I realized so much drama has been released. It's like the floor fell out from under me, and I'm free. My body feels shaky, uncontrolled, reckless. It's oddly liberating. This summer, I'm building myself stronger, higher, better. I'll return to that school in late august ready to take on high school wholeheartedly. One week dude was a douche, I knew it, and I don't mind. He's played so many girls, lied to all of them, and then they'd pity hiim, and new relationship. Just some charm and kisses to get some.

I always knew it, and didn't care. But now that it's happened to other girls, oh, I am just a little on the pissed side. Me? Who cares? I've been used and abused, it's not right and will not happen again. Though I can't help but be emotionally attached or more in love with being loved and fawned over whether for a week.

But now, I'm fine. A fire in my sould, confidence, or more a mentality of if you don't like me, oh well, and enough bikinis and pool time to tease and flirt all summer. Oh, don't even try to take me down. I've got my girls, a concert in three days, Adam Lambert hell yes!, and the body I've worked for over 6 months. Oh bootlicious and washboard flat abs. Note to liers, fakes, and douche bags: I don't care. I really don't.

I'm living it up; get out of my way. Going to Ms. Feelers. Win
Peace, Love, Rock n' Roll

Song of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment