Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Think of Me

If my head spilled out onto the table, it would probably be so covered in crap and ridiculous amounts of randomness you'd never be able to clean up the mess.

So I've decided to live with the mess, accept the mess, and hope other people love the mess. So it seems they have. My friends and family love me enough to spend time loving me. And at the moment I'm at peace with this.

Maybe I'm bad for leaving a relationship over seven months, a terrible, slutty, stupid, insecure girl, and then flocking to another guy hours later. The realization of this upset me at first, until I realized it didn't quite matter. I'm enjoying life. I won't make up some tragic story about a broken family, heartbreak, and failing grades. My family is incredible, I'm in another great relationship, and I'm in the honors society.

I rebound quickly, don't I?

I have concluded that I love my friends more than anything else in the world. As crazed, and at times bi-curious, we maybe, we have a hell of a good time doing it. If I've learned anything over the passed seven months, it's that one cannot take life so seriously it becomes a romance novel. I'm young. I'm vibrant. And I've got a little bit of an attitude at the moment because I'm listening to Adam Lambert. Hate me again, I'll try not to care, though I will cry over it internally, but I'll shed it quickly and bounce right back.

How on earth did I get scooped up by another charming guy? Answer; I'm a chronic flirter. I have a serious problem, and I can't control my mouth or thumbs on my keyboard.Do I care if you think I'm trashy? Yes, but I actually like this guy, and I'm enjoying myself too much to let guilt get me down.

Song of the Day: Yes, I listen to Phantom of the Opera and Destiny's Child and Mayday Parade often. But at the moment it's Bootylicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment