Monday, December 20, 2010

Change Is Hard.

I Hate Compliments

Ice

Splits every crack in the pavement

After we’ve rolled the dice

My soul’s been trapped in enslavement

It burns every part of me

The way your hands used to

Somehow the pain I wish you’d see

Or maybe for it to suffocate you

So I can hear your breath choke

The way your voice used to

With the moan my lips could only provoke

But

My Sweet Angel Dear,

Your green eyes soften me so

That the hurt must disappear

The way I used to blow

For I don’t want you, no

I need to hold every part

And never let go

Unless to rip out thy heart

So

I can shred it to shatters

And watch you cry

The way you used to be all that matters

So you can die

Always by my side

Buried in this grave, ‘Twould suffice

Layered in century’s of Ice


My heart creates scary things when I hurt....This was my final release. The last tear I'll cry for him, the last hour of sleep lost. I've just let it go. A new lady has already stricken his boyish 'heart' while I have found some form of Christmas spirit. Plus, I asked Santa for some happiness this time around. I'm sick and tired of this man PMS drama, so I'm running as far away from this as I can.

"Change is Hard" She and Him -

Btw, blogger format ruined the pretty structure of the poem...it looked better before.

No comments:

Post a Comment