Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm in Trouble!

So, how is everyone my invisible little readers? Ms. Feeler has stolen my blog theme and my music. Go say hi to her at c'estsuribon.blogspot.com. Even if no one reads this tis enjoyable. I need to think of something other than finals and how much I'd like to strangle the living breath out of mother natures big green lungs at the moment. She forced me to blow chunks after running the mile. Not attractive

I need to release some creativity. There are little bubbles of creativity being popped every moment by my killer stress! Let's see, geometry test, Daughtry concert tomorrow with my love, violin recital, and finals. Oh joy. Mostly, i want to finish Runs in the Family. I plan on posting it somwhere to attract anyform of reader. So please, head over and read it. Just do it. Now.

The last week, however, proved that this year has been the best ever. The friends I've made, the times we've had, the life I've lead, well I couldn't be happier. Sometimes I want to smile so hard my cheeks hurt and my eyes burn, and my nose shines. Today and mother nature aside, I've never been happier. Without mon copain and him just being his epicly amazing self and my beloved girls, Feeler and Love, I don't quite know where I'd be.

There have been bitchy girls, bitchier guys, nasty comments, hurt, jealousy, abuse, and a whole lotta drama. But I've found my place, love my place, and hope that it stays this way. The future is a massive blind spot that I can't help see around, but as long as I have someone to guide me through, I'll be able to see just fine.

Not to mention the epicness of Bamboozle in June, Adam Lambert in July, and the array of friends' pools I can hide away in, this summer shall be fun. My goals (I actually have goals? Overachieve much?) are to finish my novel, hang out with my friends, sleep, workout, look delicious in a bikini(I'm failing momentarily), and live through summer gym. Yes, that sounds fun.

So my message to you is find that someone who really cares about you, love them back, and have a fan-fuckin-tastic time doing it. Peace, love, and Rock n' roll.

Song of the Day: Happy. Never Shout Never. I have so much Summer Music to put here I could explode.

2 comments:

  1. I like to say that I was inspired. "Steal" is a harsh word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twas. I apologize. I'm glad someone actually read this. Thanks ms. feeler.

    ReplyDelete