Sunday, December 27, 2009

With this fever, FEVER!

Well, it's been a while. I got swallowed whole by a few deciding grade exams and a pre-Christmas essay present. I went all out with a good seven pages in forty minutes. Anyway, Christmas was quiet, and didn't really seem like christmas. I got a new camera, phone(yay no more "vintage" flip), and a few dresses including a very cute one from modcloth.

Squeal.

But I had a much better time giving out gifts to twelve of my friends total. I'm giving mon copain his gift tomorrow. And I'm in a generous mood. It's much more fun giving gifts that excite people, whether it's a car or a hug, I'd prefer the latter, the gift giving smiles are pricless.

Texting is becoming alot more personal than you'd think. It's almost the most impersonal thing yet alot happens over those damn phones. This whole sexting thing adds a major dose of drama and can easily screw an entire reputaion with one click of a button. Yikes. Careful kiddies.

Anyway, Christmas just reminded again of what matters. The ones who actually care and love you. Think about. Which friend told you, called you, or even texted you merry Christmas? Those are probably the keepers; the ones who mean something. Keep priorities and hope. It's times like these that can hurt more than any others. The whole "Christmas Spirit" thing is totally bs most of the tiime, other than the highs kids get on candy canes and chocolate. You have to find happiness on your own. Not with a holiday, or a friend, or that one special person that doesn't seem to want you. Go find the resolution for yourself. And stop complaining. That never gets anyone anywhere.

Let's rise up.

Oh and did I mention that I'm totally head over heels in love with Adam Lambert's new album. He is quite delicious.

Peace, love, and rock n' roll.

Song of the Day:
My one and own, I wanna get you alone, give you a fever, fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment