Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Musical Madness

I could get used to this, friends and parties and pool and texting and talking all the time...interspersed with practicing and reading for summer reading, which is taking a ridiculously long time. I'm on panic cramming mode, but I have so much else going on I'm just zoning out to music to take a breather.

So....more Nevershoutnever. This song fits now. I'm turning fifteen in five days. Between the Taylor Swift song compared to this, it is quite entertaining. This is my fifteen, loves. Can't love Chris too much more. So what he might be a pot smoking jerk? pshhh:

Hey Monday "I Don't Wanna Dance" This is a message to all creepers/pedos. I don't wanna dance, I just wanna have fun, and you're not the one. Get yo hands off me. Yes I said yo.

The Brobecks "Love at First Site" Could it be love at first sight or should I walk by again? That pretty much says it all.

Panic! at the Disco's cover of Radiohead's "Karma Police" Yeah, yeah, yeah it can't compare to the original, something just comforts me in Brendon Urie's voice, so I'm posting this one. This song speaks for itself.

And, finally, Beyonce "Check On It" I love this song, and it's confidence and beyonce's beautiful voice and just her beautiful self make this song gold. Check on me tonight.
On that note, Peace, Love, and Rock n' Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment