Sunday, August 8, 2010

Becoming Who We Are

Bonjour, bonjour, how are you darlings? Or the two to three people who read this. Ah, well. So my summer is just about winding down, next week full of orchestra camp, my birthday tomorrow, bonfire, something Friday, and then two days till vacation. I'm quite excited. We're going to Bar Harbor, which is totes where the Obama's went on vacation, and then spending 3 days in New York City.

Leaving Pittsburgh is....great. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the place, but I want to see bigger, better, less Steeler-centric things. I want to travel the world, see what I've been missing in this bubble. And I've always wanted to go to NYC. Not to mention I have some new sexy Guess jeggings to wear, which I might be in love with.



So I was going to attempt to say something epic as it's my last blog of being 14, but there is nothing. Other than I've had one of the best years of my life, finally found some place and fun and happiness. And the friends that matter more than anything in the world to me. They made this year and I hope they all know how much I love them. I haven't accomplished a ton, other than academics and violin solos. I've just experienced more, seen more, felt more, loved more. My eyes are open, my heart is open, my head is full and it's been pretty great looking back on it. There weren't any tragedies, nothing dramatic enough to kill my mood forever, and for that I'm grateful. I have more than I could've ever hoped for.

Cheers to another year of my life, 15 bitches!
*coughCHAUNCEYcough* ahem, I have a sore throat, my apologies. hehe

Song of the Day: There isn't one song to sum up what has happened, only an entire explosion of music running through my mind, but it can't be orchestrated into one song. So, maybe just for my future trip, "New York City Serenade" This song is one of the most beautiful I can think of.

Peace, Love, and Rock n' Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment