Saturday, January 8, 2011

If I Was From Paris

Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. "Paris"


Pretty sure that video and song are just sex in music form.

Anyway, midterms are approaching along with a shit load of English...so I really should be working. Oh well. On the upside, I bought a corset to complete my burlesque costume...and few new sweaters and tops. I'm pretty excited. My Burlesque outfit is complete. Now I just have to work out...and not have just eaten a huge meal and photograph it all. I will find somewhere to where it..eventually. Til then I'll keep a closet of seduciton clothing.

Kittehs are lovely.

And a bit of relaxation and care are almost as good as revenge because you realize that after it all, all the pain, insults, embarrassment, you're still the same person you were three months ago.

If I was a man, I'd make my move. If I was a blade, I'd shave you smooth. If I was a judge, I'd break the law. And if I was from Paris, if I was from Paris, I would say ooh la la lalala la la

Peace, Love, and Rock n' Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment