Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sweet Darlin'

And I'm late again! These posts are getting so thin and far between...it's frightening. And suddenly Thanksgiving has gone and past! Family and food and whatnot, until I puked my guts out. And then lay pathetically on the freezing bathroom floor for a good hour. Fun.

Not much to say, still trying to hold on to my confidence-trust mantra, it's alot easier said than done. My expectations are far too high to ever hit realistic, so I'll turn away from my phone and listen to some music.

Good plan, until every damn song reminds me of you.

Ahh, the first snow fell again this morning. It was a frightening site, all windy and blustery as if my memories of flip flops and the pool blew away right before my eyes. Sickening, I remembered how much I absolutely hate the cold, almost as much as I hate being alone. The combination of both just makes me wanna start puking again.

My Christmas list this year is quite short, and reads as the following:

You
You
You
and then you all over again.

I can't ask for more than you. Merry Christmas, I could care less! This will be a miserable season, if I don't get to be with you that much. It hurts enough as it is going this entire damn break and only seeing you once.

These posts are becoming personal letters addressed to you know who. Child never reads this so meh, who gives a fuck?

Song of the Day: Mariah Carey just got pwned in the large face by My Chemical Romance on this one.

Peace, Love, and Rock n' Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment