Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Here I Go Again.....

Bonjour, bonjour! Loves to all!
Life has been oddly nice. Though I've been crushed under mountains of essays and studying and essays, damnit all I do is write pointless essays, I digress. Anyway, other than school being a nuissance, things haven't been bad. If I can distract myself away from my stress, which I'm getting reaaallly too good at, I'm in a perfectly fine mood.

And it seems that as I look back on this blog post, the only thing I can think of is moving forward. I'll just keep on walking, numb my past as it fades away, and let the future stand far off. I've been thrown right back into a tail spin of emotions, and I'm pretty sure if I keep spinning, I'll just fall right into your arms.

Cheese. I love thee.

Summer's picked its feet up and run away, leaving a chilly breeze and leaves slowly beginning to crunch. October? already? It's a bit frightening and overwhelming. Last night I saw the stars shine just like they did out my window in the summer. I was freezing, lack of insulation leaving my shaking in a hoodie and skinny jeans, but things warm up fairly quickly around here if you're in good company.

I'm not sure what's going on, but I like it. A lot. I like it so much, that I'm exploding with happiness to the point that I can no longer sleep. I just wake up and smile, and dance around my room. Family thinks I'm high. Friends know that I'm high. Short and sweet today, stay lovely.

Peace, Love, and Rock n' Roll
Song of the Day:

1 comment: